• Ideal for collecting coffee cups with delivery and collection included
• Environmentally friendly
• Designed with the end user in mind
Our innovative coffee cup drop box provides an all-inclusive service offering for collection of your used coffee cups. We will deliver the boxes to your site flat packed in a bundle of 6 boxes. You can easily assemble the box by opening the main body with crash lock base, inserting the dividers, and then assembling the lid. The header board goes into the slots on the lid to complete the box assembly.
Our box will hold up to 700 coffee cups when stacked within the recycling box. When you have two boxes ready for collection, simply contact DS Smith by phone or email and we will arrange a collection by courier. DS Smith will then receive your boxes at our recycling depot where your cups will be sorted, baled and prepared for recycling in our very own paper mill located in Kemsley, Kent. The fibre from your cups will then be blended with other fibres to create paper reels ready for the manufacture of new boxes such as the coffee cup collector box where your cups started their journey!
Our boxes are designed to collect only the coffee cups. We can’t collect the cups with lids on or food waste inside the cups! Our terms and conditions have clear guidance for what can and can’t be collected by our couriers or accepted at our depot.
All coffee cup recycling process included
- Fully inclusive price for delivery to your site and collection when full.
- Utilising DS Smith’s recycling network to ensure compliance with all waste legislation.
- One size available 368 x 361 x 576 mm
- Sold in bundles of 6.
- Minimum collection of two full boxes.
- Main box body made of brown corrugated E-Flute.
- Divider cells designed to create 9 channels within the box for allowing cups to be properly stacked
- 100% recycled corrugated board made from fibres recycled in the UK
- All dimensions are external dimensions
- Lid designed so that it is easy to remove during use, but lockable for transit
- Header board designed to provide clear instructions for the end user
Benefits of Double Wall Boxes
Ideal for collecting coffee cups:Recommended for use in independent high street cafes, vending locations and offices. The box can be placed on the floor next to your bins, or on a counter or behind your tills.
Environmentally friendlyOur coffee cup recycling box is made from 100% recycled paper, and is designed to be recycled with the coffee cups after use. DS Smith is a leading supplier of sustainable packaging solutions. We produce boxes for our customers, collect them once they have been used and recycle them back into more boxes. It takes only two weeks for paper fibre to move around our business, and we handle over 5 million tonnes every year. That is the weight of 25,000 jumbo jets!
Designed with the end user in mindDS Smith has trialled and refined our recycling box and collection infrastructure to ensure that it is easy to use and hassle free. We have partnered with national couriers for both delivery and collection of your boxes, and can provide plenty of advice on how to ensure that the cups are collected in a way that enables them to be recycled. When your box is full, you simply close the box using the header board to seal it, lock the lid in place and we will do the rest!