- Distribution, Logistics & Manufacturing businesses that have a need to consolidate, store & ship large volume loads up to 1.93 square metres. Subject to product being packed, the container is suitable for loads up to 200 Kilograms.
- Box thickness of 4mm manufactured from Kraft and recycled liners
- 1205 x 1005 x 1600 mm - all dimensions are internal
- The container has an open top which can either be left open, for easy “Picking” or be closed with an optional cardboard cap or stretch wrap
- 100% recyclable corrugated board made from Kraft liner and recycled fibres
- All liners and flutings bonded with Wet Strength adhesives
Designed to be used with a standard 1200 x 1000 wooden, plastic or corrugated pallet (not included) the short base flaps tuck in centrally on all 4 sides, leaving vertical retaining features on each corner to secure the unit positively to the pallet without the need for additional fixings.
Drop Front feature (367 mm deep) on front main panel allows easy access to fill and unload the container, which when used on a pallet will be 1.75 metres tall.
Mini Drop feature (130 mm deep) on rear panel allows final height inspection / fill level assessment and product levelling, if required.
After use, the container can be simply pulled off the pallet & laid flat for storage, subsequent use or recycling.
Cardboard Loading Containers made from 100% recycled paper
DS Smith is a leading supplier of sustainable packaging solutions. We produce boxes for our customers, collect them once they have been used, and recycle them back into more boxes. It takes only two weeks for paper fibre to move around our business, and we handle over 5 million tonnes every year. That is the weight of 25 000 jumbo jets!
DISCS ™, the DS Smith industry-leading testing process
DISCS ™ is DS Smith testing process that determines whether packs can survive the bumps and scrapes of the average e-commerce supply chain. Online orders sometimes need to survive up to 50 touch points, so choosing the right pack is an important decision.
Are you interested in ordering larger quantities?
If you would like the security of knowing that your boxes will fully protect your product, please contact our Customer Service. We can offer you a DISCS ™ test for your product. Get in touch with us by phone at 0808 1691 030 or e-mail at email@example.com, and we’ll send you a quotation.